SERVICE + WAREHOUSING + TECHNOLOGY
We Expedite Success
Across The USA
the missing infrastructure pieces
with seamless first-rate service.
North Georgia Port Location. A Strategic Advantage.
– Ivan Phillips
- Inbound Call Center
- 24-Hour Access to Customer Data
- Claims and Warranty Administration
- Mass Email, Fax, and Mail Services
- Cross-dock Goods From Multiple Places, Repackage, Load, and Ship
- Receive in Containers, Break Bulk, and Strategically Store Product
- Pick and Pack Orders & Can Provide Special Packaging
- Ship to Customers with Pooled Freight Savings
- EDI/APN Data Exchange/Order Placement
- Sage 100c Based Software with Robust Inventory Features Added
- 24-Hour Access to Customer Data
- Customized Reports
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Customer Credit Checks
- Receive in Multiple Components
- Repackage & Ship to Customer’s Clients
- 24-Hour Access to Inventory Levels
- Customized Reports at Determined Intervals
- Quarterly Cycle Count and Annual Inventory
- Georgia Occupational Safety and Hazard Administration (GOSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Regulatory Compliance and Business Licensing
- Arrange Transportation from Port of Entry to Final Destination
- Full Truck (TL) or Less than Truck Load (LTL) Shipments
- Freight Carrier Selection and Routing
- Freight Bill Processing and Freight Consolidation
- Front-end introductions to key customers, distributors, and trade associations
- Facilitate movement of closeout inventory
Why Choose Us
By outsourcing warehousing and logistics with UWL, you can free up time to focus on your core competencies.
3PW companies can share responsibility for managing global supply chains to keep customers and stores properly stocked, and deliver the correct order every time.
Re-Engineer Distribution Networks
United World Logistics (UWL) was founded in 2004 and is located in Calhoun, GA. Our strategic location places us just 28 miles from the Appalachian Regional Port, a joint effort between the State of Georgia, Murray County, the Georgia Ports Authority, and CSX railroad for moving bulk commodities to and from the Southeastern United States.
UWL executes on behalf of clients as if the customer relationship is direct. As part of your infrastructure team, we work seamlessly to bring your clients’ products to the U.S. market providing the most professional, efficient, and cost-effective means available.
UWL initially found success in the floorcovering market, providing the necessary supply pieces for manufacturers to effectively sell into retail channels.
Today, UWL supports a variety of industries. UWL is far from a dark warehouse and boasts a team of seasoned professionals that have worked together for over sixteen years. Clients turn to UWL expertise for consultation regarding current market conditions and industry-specific topics.
International manufacturers turn to UWL as a resource when working with the Georgia Department of Economic Development to locate a manufacturing site; or seek the ability to ship product, or test infrastructure without an immediate investment.
Local manufacturers use UWL to gain access to EDI order entry and effective inventory control management for private label and big box accounts, and for labor-intensive and space prohibitive conversions.
Call us today to see what pieces of the infrastructure puzzle we can provide your company.